Friday, November 13, 2009

The Day of the Surgery

I'm in another waiting room at Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital. My mom is having her sugery today at about 7-7:30am. I am here with my grandma, Steven, and Jason. We have been here since like 5:30am. I woke up at like 4am (well I never really fell asleep) it's hard to sleep in a city where there are taxis beeping horns at all hours! It's definately true that this is the city that never sleeps! My mom just went in to get some pre-surgical procedures taken care of. I'm not sure what they are actually doing.
Before we got on the floor that we're on now we got a little lost. (Really Lost!) We were told to go on one floor, then when we got there, they told us to go to another floor. I realized how big the Memorial Sloan Kettering hospital truly is! There are so many different elevator lines.(A,B,C...) and different floors for each one.(So confusing) So now I'm just waiting and waiting and waiting! My mom wanted to thank all of you for your kindness & support! I will write another post as soon as I get some news.
~Madison